Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We Have to Move

Well, I have known for the past two months that my house is going up for sale. The time has arrived and  I am a little sad.  Since moving to NC two and a half years ago the only thing I have wanted to do was move the heck out of this state.  I have prayed about and cried over this move, and around Christmas I finally felt peace about my decision.  Josh was finally in a descent school and seems happy.  We are finally starting to become eligible for some help for him, we joined a church, he is involved in baseball, and I get along with our neighbors.  We have finally started putting down some roots. Literally two days after I decided to stay I received a letter from the landlord letting me know the owner would be selling the home.
I know that God will provide.  I know He has a plan for us, but I can't help but wonder where will we be a year from now.  Will we still be in North Carolina or will we be somewhere else?  I have searched the area and rentals are few and far between here.  We looked into buying, but I think we want to wait at least another year. I really do miss owning my home, but with all of our moves it seemed silly to buy in every state.
The funny thing is that for the first time in my life I am not worried,  I know God will not let me fall.  I truly believe something big is coming our way.
It's just ironic, (really just the way things go).  When I finally discovered the beauty in my surrounding we have to leave.  I only hope with the next move that I get to appreciate the beauty from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment