Sunday, November 28, 2010

Create New Memories


Imagine the pictures on Christmas morning.


Avon has so much more than makeup.  Don't forget the free shipping.  Good through tomorrow.
Each day this week I will give you another example of Avon products that you might not have expected.  Avon is currently celebrating their 125th year of wonderful business. 
I was a little leery about selling Avon.  I remembered Avon from when I was a child.  What a didn't realize is that Avon conforms with the times.  I needed to support my son and I didn't think I could make any money.  I was wrong.  I was surprised with how many people were excited that I was selling.  I had never actually tried Avon, that is until I started selling it.  I love it.   I knew I had to try it because I wouldn't feel comfortable selling anything that I wasn't willing to use.  I have clothes, make up, jewelry, sneakers, perfume, and even kitchen gadgets.  Check out my website.  I am sure you will find a great present for someone or yourself.  Happy shopping and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment