Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chocolate Donuts


The more I have been working out and eating better the more I have had some crazy cravings.  I am not depriving myself.  I still eat what I want for the most part I just do it in moderation.  But seriously I have been craving food I don't even eat.  I was at the grocery store today and I felt like I was starving I needed a chocolate donut so badly.  The funny thing is I don't really like chocolate donuts.  The past three weeks have been filled with odd cravings.  The other night I felt like I would go into shock if I didn't get to eat a pickle with horseradish mustard.  Really????  For those wondering  no I am not pregnant.  My point is when we put large quantities of crap in our systems our bodies get used to it.  It is like going through withdrawl, and though that may suck really really bad the outcome will be a happier, healthier you.  Your body is detoxing and you will want to quit, because lets face it it's easier that way.  Don't quit though.  The temporary insanity will eventually end.  I am going through it.  I just keep thinking in 6 months I will be at my goal weight.  I will be happy with my appearance.  How many times have you started down this path and stopped?  Now imagine if you hadn't stopped... where would you be now?  Don't quit.  If I can do this so can you!!!

Today's Tips
Eat your meals on a smaller plate.  It tricks your stomach into believing you ate more.  When I heard this I didn't buy it either, but it really works.

While doing household chores slap on the ipod and dance your butt off.  Great way to burn some calories and make housework entertaining.  Trust me I look like a goofball, but I have fun.  I even sing as loud as I can.(and I can promise you it is not in key)

What's your crazy craving?????

Have a great day.  And dont give up!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment