Thursday, November 3, 2011

A New Kind of Couch Potato

Is this you?  What do you do when you are bored?  I want to watch TV.  TV can be a very bad crutch.  I don't even pay attention to what is on half of the time.  I also get frustrated at myself for wasting so much time sitting on my ass. Instead of Couch Potato it should be called Couch Cottage Cheese.  Get it??? LOL because that is what your ass turns into when you sit on it too long.  Ha I really do crack myself up.  I found a new alternative.  Not really new people and gyms have been doing for quite a while now. 


That's right.....put that treadmill, bike, elliptical trainer right in front of your TV.  It will help with your energy level and then you won't waste  so must time watching mind numbing crap, but while you are killing off your brain cells you will be toning that body.  Look I know you can find some educational stuff on television but when you are vegging out you know you are not watching educational programming. 

Do you have any fun ideas for working out?

Tip for today
If you can't afford to get exercise equipment look at Craigslist people will post free equipment often.  They don't want to move it, so you benefit from their laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment