Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday's Question

Have you ever done something so absentminded that it made you laugh? However, if a stranger did it it would irritate you?

I had one of those moments today.  I was at the grocery store and the cashier gave me my total.  I was standing there for more than a minute waiting for my receipt.  I was thinking man this is taking forever. I then realized I hadn't paid her yet.  I laughed and said "oh, I guess you need some money."  As I was swiping my card the man behind me was tapping his foot loudly.  I just turned and smiled.  I couldn't help but laugh, which annoyed him even more. 

1 comment:

  1. I will often be somewhere, work, shopping, etc and drift off into lala land and I think its funny when I snap out of it but I can see where it would be an annoiance to others.

    ReplyDelete